Creating verifiable requirements for reusability downstream
Please join Seapine Software and guest speaker David Vogel, founder and president of Intertech Engineering Associates, to learn best practices for creating verifiable, traceable requirements. David will share insightful tips to ensure you’re creating requirements that capture key data for enabling traceability, reporting, and metrics for management. The webinar will also include a demonstration of how TestTrack supports streamlining better processes, data capture, reusability, and traceability in the requirements phase and a Q&A session. Register now!
Date: Wednesday, September 13
Time: 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
Duration: 60 minutes
When starting an R&D project, your goal is simple—FDA approval. The challenge is how to get that approval without wasting time, money, and resources. You need an integrated framework that enforces how key data is captured, helps you create verifiable requirements, and ensures elements in a requirement or test case can be reused. Otherwise, you risk:
- Unverifiable requirements
- Little traceability between development artifacts
- Lack of visibility into previous assessments and origins
- Missing data that may affect future analysis and risk identification
- No historical record keeping
- Webinar Recording: FDA Design Traceability Requirements for Device Development
- Webinar Recording: Maximizing Requirements Value Throughout the Product Lifecycle
- Traceability Exercises to Help Avoid an FDA 483 Warning
- Webinar Recording: Automating Traceability and Documentation
- When should I start better managing my development artifacts?