The FDA and other international standards encourage life sciences organizations to adopt strong traceability practices to help with compliance. Once you learn how to capture key data and create reusable, traceable requirements, what does your organization gain beyond compliance? Reduction in design review phases, better impact and gap analysis, and faster V&V cycles—to name a few.
Please join Seapine Software and guest speaker David Vogel, founder and president of Intertech Engineering Associates, on October 18 to learn more about the benefits of good traceability from a practical, day-to-day perspective. David and Seapine will share real-world business scenarios and how TestTrack supports them. Register for the Gaining More than FDA Compliance Through Traceability Webinar now!Share on Technorati . del.icio.us . Digg . Reddit . Slashdot . Facebook . StumbleUpon
- Webinar: Leveraging Reusability and Traceability in Product Development
- Video: Electronic FDA Compliance Made Easier with TestTrack
- Traceability Exercises to Help Avoid an FDA 483 Warning
- Webinar Recording: Leveraging Reusability and Traceability in Product Development
- Webinar Recording: FDA Design Traceability Requirements for Device Development